General Real Estate Inspectors of America has partnered with Newtek Business Services, Inc. to bring you a broad array of government and conventional lending products.
As a full-service, non-bank lender, Newtek Small Business Finance is able to provide a flexible, low-cost lending option that offers longer maturities than conventional loans.
We offer a number of loan programs to suit the needs of any small business, with financing from $50,000 to $10 million. We have lent over half-a-billion dollars to over 800 U.S. based small businesses. Whether you’re expanding, refinancing your existing debt or acquiring new equipment, Newtek provides financing solutions to help you grow your revenue or improve your cash flow with 25 year amortization schedules.
Our experienced specialists will guide you through the process and clearly explain all lending options to determine the best fit.
- Financing from $50,000 to $10 million
- Flexible terms with longer maturities, compared with conventional loans
- Competitive interest rates with low down-payment requirements
- Reasonable collateral requirements
- Pre-qualification within 48 hours
What Can The Funding Be Used For?
- Open a new location
- Acquire an existing business
- Launch a new product
- Launch a new marketing initiative
- Increase working capital
- Increase cash flow
- Purchase real estate for business use instead of paying rent
- Purchase computer hardware or software to make your business more efficient
- Purchase inventory or equipment
- Refinance debt
- Invest in a new ecommerce solution
- Upgrade your website
- Take advantage of search engine optimization
Types Of Loans
- Low-cost lending options with longer maturities
- FLoans up to $10 million and terms up to 25 years
- Acquire commercial land, real estate and heavy equipment
- Professional assistance to guide you through the process
Multi-Purpose Lending For Owner Operated Businesses
- Expand your business or acquire a franchise
- Finance costly business expenses
- Loan terms from 7 to 25 years
- Purchase or renovate buildings and facilities
*All loans made or serviced under the SBA program (U.S. Small Business Administration) are made by our lending subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc., a licensed U.S. SBA lender.