Alternatives Federal Credit Union has partnered with Newtek, The Small Business Authority to provide you with comprehensive web services.
Introducing Cloud Hosting.
Designed for the enterprise, but priced and supported for the small-business community.
With Cloud VPS from The Cloud Authority, you get the power of enterprise-grade computing, scaled to the size that fits your specific business needs.
- Never worry about unreliable server hardware again.
- Only pay for what you use.
- Scale server resources on the fly.
- Access 24/7/365 U.S.-based support via phone, email, or live chat.
- Leverage human support that scales with all aspects of your business—not just your IT needs
What is cloud hosting?
Due to the various ways the “cloud” is marketed today, the term “cloud hosting” has taken on a number of meanings, depending on whom you ask. For some, the cloud is simply a broad term that describes any service available over the internet. In the hosting industry, however, the term refers to a specific type of computing infrastructure.
Put simply, cloud computing refers to a hosting environment that leverages pooled computing resources by way of virtualization. In our case, we’ve taken a large number of powerful servers, components, and network-enabled storage, and we created virtualized servers to exist on top of them. These virtual servers, then, leverage the computing power of the entire infrastructure without necessarily being dependent on any given hardware, making the servers more powerful and more reliable at the same time.
Why does cloud computing matter to small businesses?
Less than a generation ago, real computing power existed mainly in the hands of large businesses that had equally large IT budgets. With the rise of outsourced hosting providers over the past decade, however, it became affordable for more smaller businesses to host websites and IT services in a safe and reliable environment.
With the growth of virtualization—specifically, cloud computing—in recent years, this shift towards accessible computing continues to gain momentum. Now, more than ever, small-business owners have affordable access to the same computing power and quality infrastructure as most Fortune 500 companies. Today, infrastructure to support critical data, email, or business applications can, in some cases, cost less per month than the average electric bill.
Why should your business host with us?
The fact is, not all hosting providers are created equal. When you think about entrusting a hosting provider with your mission-critical data, website, or email, you want to select a provider that has your security in mind. Consider the following:
- We are financially strong and publicly traded (Nasdaq: NEWT).
- We own and operate our network and data center—we never outsource.
- We provide 99.99 percent network uptime.
- We provide 24/7/365 customer service and technical support.
- We offer the highest levels of network and physical security.
What makes our cloud different?
- With a base price of $39.95 per month, we’re one of the most affordable (if not the most affordable) cloud providers in the market.
- We provide you with nearly unlimited bandwidth, so you never have to worry about paying outrageous fees just because your website or application gets busy with site traffic. We encourage your success instead of penalizing you for it.
- We spared no expense when building our cloud infrastructure, and we only use Microsoft-certified hardware and virtualization technology.
- We have been providing world-class hosting services since 1997, making us one of the most experienced providers around.
- We made managing and scaling your cloud server simple with our custom-built online VPS management system.